Parkinson’s disease was described in 1817 by Dr James Parkinson, who published an essay reporting six cases of ‘paralysis agitans’ (the disorder that was later renamed after Parkinson). He described the characteristic resting tremor, abnormal posture and gait, paralysis and diminished muscle strength, and the…
- Rhythmus – prescribing clarity
- Opus23 Onsite Training, May 19-20, 2018
- Vitamin B12, Secretor Status and Ancestry Raw Data
- Meet and greet O23 webinars!
- Opus 23 now supports multiple platforms
- A tour of Cluster, the new Opus template editor
- Basic and advanced in-person training seminar, May 20-21.
- Three new interactive networks
- Utopia: Advice, Intelligent interface with Opus23
- Upcoming Opus 23 In-Person Seminar